Located in Cary, North Carolina, Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center-Raleigh specializes in treating adults (18 years or older) challenged with mental health conditions including mood disorders, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, and co-occurring autism spectrum disorder and substance use disorders.
In a peaceful atmosphere, we provide an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) that promotes skill development in recognizing and managing symptoms of mental health issues. A strong emphasis is placed on building and practicing coping skills, life skills, and self-management strategies that help clients to avoid disruption in daily functioning and promote independence and build a life worth living.
Our treatment team is composed of experienced psychiatrists and licensed, master level therapists who have additional expertise and certifications in DBT, expressive arts therapy, narradrama, music therapy, and trauma-informed yoga. Working with the client, we tailor a customized treatment plan that includes group psychotherapy, psychiatric services, individual psychotherapy, and family sessions to help empower transformation. Treatment at Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center-Raleigh is collaborative with “out of the box” thinking by augmenting traditional psychotherapies with other proven methods to enhance recovery and quality of life.
Our mission is to serve clients and their families with compassionate, individualized, high quality care that we define as evidence-based and individualized clinical services, rendered by fully credentialed professional staff, with exceptional client focused customer service, offered in superior treatment facilities.
- We believe that every client has the ability to learn, grow and recover.
- We encourage families to come together in new ways and enjoy life’s journey.
- We believe all people deserve compassion and preservation of dignity.
- We strive to provide high quality, effective treatment in an emotionally safe environment where our employees are invested in the mission of helping others.
What differentiates us from the others?
- We are part of the highly-regarded Pasadena Villa Psychiatric Treatment Network whose focus is high-quality customer service at admission, during treatment, and during the transition back to community providers.
- Programming is engaging and creative using a combination of didactic, process, and experiential groups to fully integrate the new knowledge and skills.
- We place a strong emphasis on family involvement and community provider collaboration during treatment to foster success after graduation from our program.
- Staff to client ratio is high affording personalized attention and assistance. Groups average 8-10 members. All groups are facilitated by experienced master level psychotherapists with specialized training in their areas of expertise.
- PHP clients enjoy catered, family style meals along with the therapists during our Social IntegrationTM hour. Additionally, we host a client luncheon weekly.
- Graduates are encouraged to keep in touch and attend our monthly alumni evening meetings that offer ongoing peer support and connection with others who have completed treatment.
- Our program includes animal assisted therapy with our 2 therapy dogs, Lucky and Cota, who not only provide emotional support throughout the day but serve as a co-therapist in some of our groups.
Surveys show that 100% of our clients continue to do better than when they first admitted to Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center – Raleigh. 70% responded that they are doing either “a lot” or a “great deal” better than before. Call us today at 877-845-0015.