Located in Charlotte, Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center-Charlotte specializes in treating adults (18 years or older) who have mood disorders, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, co-occurring autism spectrum disorder, co-occurring substance use disorders, and co-occurring eating disorders.
From the moment you open the door to enter our center, you will be greeted by a warm and peaceful ambiance that promotes a sense of serenity so often amiss in treatment facilities. The comfort of our clients informs every detail of our center’s design, and we strive to offer an environment that feels more like a second home than a sterile clinic.
We are different than other day treatment programs in that we are focused and dedicated to this very specific type of treatment and levels of care. Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) are clinically intensive levels of care and require a high level of specialization in their administration. In limiting our service offerings to PHP and IOP at our facility in Charlotte, we can commit all of our resources to be the premier provider for these types of programs in the area.
We believe that treatment should be recovery-oriented, evidence-based, and adhere to the highest standards of excellence in every area of the treatment experience. By incorporating this elements, which we believe to be complementary and optimize treatment outcomes, we ensure our clients are directly involved in the treatment process and that biological factors impacting mental health can also be addressed.
According to SAMSHA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration), four major dimensions support the recovery process:
- Health: Mental health and physical health are interconnected, so people need to make informed, healthy choices that support emotional and physical well-being.
- Home: A safe and supportive home is critical for maintaining wellness.
- Purpose: People need meaning in their lives and to have a sense of purpose in daily routines (work, school, family, community, etc.) to maintain wellness and participate in society.
- Community: Connectedness with social relationships and networks that are supportive and loving.
Our programs have been designed to address these four dimensions through psychoeducational, experiential, and process groups, individual and family therapy as needed, and psychiatric services including medication management. We believe that recovery is possible for everyone and that our role is to assist our clients in cultivating the skills, resources, vision, and plan for sustained recovery.
- Provide an exceptional mental health treatment experience for our clients and their families that is recovery-oriented, evidence-based, and empowers people to thrive in their lives.
- Help to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health issues by providing opportunities for education within our community.
- Exceptional Service: We strive to exceed the expectations by “expecting exceptional” as the standard in all we do. The level of service and care we would expect for ourselves and our own loved ones informs everything we do.
- Effective Treatment: We provide effective, evidence-based, individualized treatment for all of our clients by tailoring treatment to meet their needs. We value education and the ongoing professional development of our team members so we can better serve our clients.
- Healing Environment: We create an environment conducive to healing by focusing on the comfort of our clients. We focus on accommodating our clients’ needs and foster a sense of safety and security in a serene setting.
What differentiates us from the others?
- No two people are exactly alike and therefore no two people will have the same needs in treatment. We tailor treatment to the individual rather than attempting to tailor the individual to the treatment. We meet each client exactly where they are when they come to us for services.
- At Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center – Charlotte, our small group sizes and highly specialized treatment providers allow for truly individualized care.
- We make it a priority to earn the trust of each of our clients and their families by providing an exceptional treatment experience during every encounter. We believe that the relationship between a client and provider is foundational to recovery and that relationships are built through consistency and transparency from the treatment provider.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation and our relationships within the treatment community and can help connect our clients to other ancillary services when needed.
- We are located in the “Queen City” of Charlotte, one of the most populous cities in the state and consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. With plenty of metropolitan amenities and proximity to both mountains and beaches within just a few hours’ drives, Charlotte has something to offer for everyone.
- We are only a 20-minute drive from either the city center or Charlotte Douglas International Airport, our location enables us to serve those residing throughout not only the region but also nationwide. We are surrounded by numerous dining options and can offer our clients a wide variety of selection for our Social Integration Lunches.