LOCATION OPENING SOON
Who We Are
Located in Nashville, Pasadena Villa Outpatient specializes in treating adults (18 years or older) struggling with behavioral health and co-occurring conditions.
We place a strong emphasis on building and practicing the skills and self-management strategies in real-time that enable clients to build a life in alignment with their values and achieve long-term recovery.
What We Treat
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Co-occurring Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Co-occuring Substance Use Disorder
- Co-occuring Eating Disorder
Levels of Care
- Psychotherapy groups are tailored week to week to ensure they address each client’s needs.
- Group-based treatment is combined with individual psychotherapy, family sessions, and medication management as indicated by the treatment plan and level of care.
- We are a LGBTQ+ affirming environment.
Our licensed clinicians utilize a trauma-informed approach and evidence-based therapies to provide a whole-person approach. Modalities may include:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Experiential and Expressive Therapies
- Social Integration™ outings
- Experienced clinicians provide multidisciplinary treatment utilizing medical, psychological, and psychiatric interventions.
- Collaboration with community providers that serve as an extension of the client’s treatment team.
Pasadena Villa Outpatient – Nashville offers a variety of payment options. Call us to discuss financial and insurance options.
Robin Morgan, LCSW
Robin Morgan comes to the Nashville Outpatient Center with a varied professional background as a behavioral health clinician working in outpatient, inpatient, and emergency department settings with a variety of populations, and as a leader in behavioral health operations and non-profit management.
Most recently, she served as Director of Clinical Integration at TrustPoint Hospital where she oversaw the growth of multiple departments through a significant facility expansion. She is also active in the community, currently serving as the Co-Chair of the Mental Health Vision Council of the United Way of Rutherford and Cannon Counties. She relocated to Tennessee in 2014 from Boston, MA where she worked as a psychotherapist for the Center for Infectious Diseases at Boston Medical Center providing counseling to individuals from adolescents to seniors living with HIV.
She completed her Master of Social Work at Boston University, where she received the Herbert S. Strean Memorial Prize for excellence in clinical practice. Prior to completing her MSW, she worked for more than a decade in non-profit management and fundraising including serving as the Interim Executive Director for the Family-to-Family Project, an organization working to prevent and reverse family homelessness. In addition to her MSW, she earned a Bachelor of Arts, Phi Beta Kappa from Johns Hopkins University, in anthropology, and a Master of Arts in ethnomusicology from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Lina Roberts, LCSW
Lina Roberts is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who comes to this program following a 20-year career at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital where she specialized in adolescent and young adult health needs. She worked in inpatient and outpatient settings to meet the needs of patients and families in the Nashville and surrounding area. She specializes in the treatment of eating disorders, anxiety, and depression through modalities that include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. Prior to her work at Vanderbilt, she was the clinical therapist for group homes that worked with at-risk adolescents in the Nashville area.
Lina is a native Nashvillian who received her master’s degree at Tulane University in New Orleans Louisiana where she began her career working at Columbia DuPaul Psychiatric Hospital treating adolescents.
Start Your Journey
If you feel Pasadena Villa Outpatient is the right choice for you or a loved one, please reach out to us by phone or by completing our contact form.