At Pasadena Villa Outpatient Centers, we are preparing for our new lifestyle to live safely with COVID-19 by following CDC and government leadership guidelines.
In the coming months, we will take a stepwise approach by initially offering limited onsite services while maintaining our telehealth option.
We will be resuming onsite programming at both centers starting June 15, 2020.
- Our protocol changes include reducing the number of individuals in the center by 50% with spaced seating, individual tables, and one-way halls to promote social distancing.
- The addition of touch free entrances, personal equipment, wall hand sanitizers and automated soap dispensers to reduce high-touch areas along with restaurant grade sanitation procedures to disinfect surfaces.
- Our HEPA filters, masks when on the move policy and increased air circulation will further limit any possibility for exposure.
- We will promote personal health with daily health screenings, temperature readings, symptom monitoring and by providing fact-based information to encourage self-care both inside and outside our center.
Pasadena Villa Outpatient Programs will continue to offer telehealth services to provide options for our clients as we facilitate concurrent onsite programming. Our team is committed to providing the increased support and responsiveness during this challenging time of uncertainty, isolation and added stressors related to work or school.
Our telehealth services are interactive with live discussions, chat boxes between leaders and privately between clients along with the use of break out rooms for experiential programming. Our creative therapists have translated our usual live psychotherapy groups into meaningful and engaging virtual groups even including narradrama, expressive arts therapy and yoga!
Assessment and Intake
- Our admission staff can arrange complimentary same day or next day individual screenings with our therapists over the telephone and virtually. The therapist will provide recommendations for treatment and referrals to other services if needed.
- The intake process is managed using secure email and document services allowing clients to admit to the program the day after their screening.
Intensive Outpatient Program Telehealth
- As always, we strive to keep our staff:client ratio low for more individual attention. Our telehealth groups are kept small with 10 or less participants per session.
- Individual and family sessions are also conducted using the video and audio capabilities of telehealth.
- Psychiatric evaluations and needed medication checks are conducted virtually by our psychiatrists. Medications are called in directly to the pharmacy.
- In collaboration with their assigned primary therapist, clients may choose which groups to participate in according to their identified treatment goals.
- Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center – Raleigh offers both morning IOP (9am-12pm) and afternoon IOP (12pm-3pm).
- Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center – Charlotte is offering IOP groups throughout the day with an hour break for lunch.